Welcome to our web site. We want you to know that all information that passes between your computer and our web server is put through data encryption—a sophisticated encoding system that prevents your personal information from being recognized or altered. We make every effort to secure your information. We do not sell your information to anyone.
We own all of the content on our web site, including any and all text, graphics, photographs, data, images, audio and video, and software. This property is protected by U.S. copyright laws. In addition, the manner in which we have compiled, arranged and assembled our content is protected by copyright laws.
Copying, publishing, broadcasting, modification, distribution, or transmission in any way without the prior written consent of Datahouse Technology, LLC (Datahouse) is strictly prohibited. We reserve title and full intellectual property rights for materials downloaded or otherwise received from this web site. Any copies must be for your own personal and non-commercial use. You cannot copy or post the content on any network computer or broadcast it in any media. You also may not delete or change any copyright or trademark notices.
These TOU are a binding contract between you and Datahouse. By using the services provided by this site, you accept and agree to be bound by these TOU. Datahouse may modify these TOU at any time and without prior notice. No license to the user is implied.
Services provided by this site are not intended to replace the personal contact and full exchange of information between the pharmacy or pharmacist and their customer. We do not undertake any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information provided by the customer to the pharmacy. Viprefills.com should not be used as a means of communication for personal or private health information. It is the sole responsibility of the customer and the pharmacy staff to verify the information provided by the order sent from VIPREFILLS as well as the pharmacy staff shall verify the accuracy and appropriateness of the order prior to patient counseling or dispensing any prescription drugs or other medications. There may be incidents, beyond our control, when the order may not be successfully delivered to the pharmacy. We do guarantee that all orders will be successfully delivered to the pharmacy. It is the customer's responsibility to verify with the pharmacy both that the order was received and that the data provided in the order was accurate.
Certain products, services or advertisements that are displayed or referenced on this site, or accessible by links to other sites, may be offered or provided by third parties. We are not responsible for and do not guarantee the availability, suitability or performance of any such product or service. The information contained on the pages of this Web site and any linked site is not intended to provide, and you should not rely on it, for any medical, pharmaceutical or health related issues.
Except as specifically agreed by us or required by law, we will not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding or liability for losses or damages incurred as a result of, submitted information or information transmitted to any person or entity as a result of a request for such transmission. We do not represent or guarantee that any pharmacy shall be available or continue to be available on this site. Pharmacies may discontinue this service without notice. You are welcome to contact us directly by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 205-972-9260 during regular business hours.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- DATAHOUSE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, OR ANY DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM USE OR LOSS OF USE OF THE VIPREFILL SITE AND THIRD PARTY CONTENT, INCONVENIENCE OR DELAY). THIS IS TRUE EVEN IF DATAHOUSE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
- DATAHOUSE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS RESULTING FROM A CAUSE OVER WHICH DATAHOUSE DOES NOT HAVE DIRECT CONTROL. THIS INCLUDES FAILURE OF ELECTRONIC OR MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT OR COMMUNICATIONS LINES (INCLUDING TELEPHONE, CABLE AND INTERNET), UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, VIRUSES, THEFT, OPERATOR ERRORS, SEVERE OR EXTRAORDINARY WEATHER (INCLUDING FLOOD, EARTHQUAKE, OR OTHER ACT OF GOD), FIRE, WAR, INSURRECTION, TERRORIST ACT, RIOT, LABOR DISPUTE, ACCIDENT, EMERGENCY OR ACTION OF GOVERNMENT.
- IF YOU LIVE IN A STATE THAT DOES NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SOME OR ALL OF THE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- IN NO EVENT WILL DATAHOUSE, ITS PARENT COMPANIES, OR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES, HAVE ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY OTHER DAMAGE, LOSS OR PROBLEM DUE TO ANY CAUSE BEYOND DATAHOUSE'S CONTROL.
- NOT WITHSTANDING ANY LANGUAGE TO THE CONTRARY HEREIN, CUSTOMER'S SOLE REMEDY FOR ANY DEFECTIVE GOOD OR SERVICE IS LIMITED TO A FULL REFUND OF THE AMOUNT PAID BY CUSTOMER FOR THE SPECIFIC DEFECTIVE GOODS OR SERVICES.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- DATAHOUSE DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES ABOUT THE VIPREFILL SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- THE VIPREFILL SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" AND DATAHOUSE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY DEFECTS OR INACCURACIES WILL BE CORRECTED.
- DATAHOUSE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE VIPREFILL SITE AS IS WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS, OR THAT THEY WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE. DATAHOUSE ALSO MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE VIPREFILL SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR THAT THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE VIPREFILL SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES
YOU AND WE AGREE THAT ANY CONTROVERSY BETWEEN YOU AND US, OR BETWEEN YOU AND ANY OF OUR OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR AFFILIATED ENTITIES, THAT ARISES OUT OF OR IS RELATED TO THE SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE, OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OR ANY ADVERTISEMENT, INDUCEMENT, DISCLOSURE OR AGREEMENT OR ANY SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICE, OR THAT QUESTIONS THE ENFORCEABILITY OF THIS AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE, OR ANY RELATIONSHIP THAT RESULTS FROM ANY OF THE FOREGOING, WHETHER THE CONTROVERSY IS NOW EXISTING OR ARISES IN THE FUTURE AND WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, IN TORT, OR ON ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING CLAIMS OF FRAUD, SUPPRESSION, MISREPRESENTATION AND FRAUD IN THE INDUCEMENT (INDIVIDUALLY AND COLLECTIVELY, ANY "CLAIM"), WILL BE SETTLED BY BINDING ARBITRATION UNDER THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT. YOU AND WE HEREBY WAIVE THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OF ALL SUCH CLAIMS.
The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") under its Arbitration Rules for the Resolution of Consumer-Related Disputes (the "Arbitration Rules"). For Claims outside the scope of the Rules for Consumer-Related Disputes, AAA's Commercial Arbitration Rules will be the "Arbitration Rules." In the event of a conflict between the Arbitration Rules and this Agreement, this Agreement will control. You may obtain a copy of the Arbitration Rules and more information about arbitration of disputes from any AAA office, or by calling AAA at 1-800-778-7879 (toll free). Commercial Arbitration Rules provide that the AAA may defer or reduce the administrative fees of the arbitration in the event of extreme hardship. In addition, we may, in our discretion, pay or advance all or part of the administrative fees and other arbitration fees upon your written request demonstrating a financial hardship.
You acknowledge that our site is administered from Jefferson County , Alabama . You and we agree that for any dispute arising out of or in connection with you and your customer's access to and use of this web site and/or any linked site, with acknowledgment of the arbitration clause above, proper venue and jurisdiction will exist in the courts of competent jurisdiction located in Jefferson County , Alabama . You consent to the jurisdiction of such courts and specifically waive any objection to such venue or jurisdiction.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to modify, add, or remove any of these TOU at any time without notice. Please check this page for changes each time you visit this site. Your continued use of this site, that is to receive orders from this site, following the posting of changes to these TOU will mean you accept the changes.
Because all servers have limited capacity and are used by many people, you agree to not use this site in any manner that could damage or overburden the server, or any network connected to any VIPREFILLS server.
MEANS OF ACCESS
Utility programs are required to be downloaded in order to accurately access the VIPREFILLS web site. There is no cost to download these programs. The VIPREFILL site is generally intended to be viewed by a conventional web browser with a screen resolution of 640 by 480 pixels or greater. Although you may use other means to access the Site, be aware that the Site may not appear accurately through other access methods, and you use them only at your own risk. You should not access the VIPREFILLS Site through devices or services that are designed to provide high-speed, automated, repeated access, unless such devices are approved or made available by Datahouse.
As a condition of your use of the VIPREFILLS site, you agree to indemnify and hold Datahouse and its third party providers harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liability, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys' fees) arising from your use of the VIPREFILL Site, or from your violation of these TOU.
Unless otherwise agreed, these TOU and their enforcement are governed by the laws of the State of Alabama, without regard to conflicts of law, and shall inure to the benefit of Datahouse's successors and assigns, whether by merger, consolidation, or otherwise.
If a court of competent jurisdiction deems any provision of this document unenforceable, all other provisions will remain in full force and effect, and will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible.
COPYRIGHT & PROPRIETARY INFORMATION NOTICE
COPYRIGHT © 2008 Datahouse Technology, LLC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Copyright in the pages and in the screens displaying the pages, and in the material contained therein and in their arrangement, is owned by Datahouse Technology, LLC, its parent, affiliates or subsidiaries, unless otherwise indicated. Any person is hereby authorized to view the information available on this site. However, the text and images located throughout this site may not otherwise be copied, modified, distributed, reproduced or reused without the express written permission of Datahouse Technology, LLC.